‘List of Roles You Can Offshore.’ In today’s interconnected global economy, Offshoring has become the new strategic approach for most businesses to gain a competitive advantage, enhance their efficiency, streamline their operations, and tap into a wider pool of specialized expertise. Partnering with third-party service providers enables companies to direct their focus on their core competencies while benefiting from cost savings.
If you are one of the businesses that are new to offshoring and not quite sure which of your business functions you can offshore, this article is perfect for you.
1. IT and Tech Support
It is well-known that in modern business, IT has become an integral part of every company. Having a robust IT framework and professionals in your company will give you more edge over your competitors. You can easily develop, maintain, and use computer systems, software, and networks to process and distribute data. But what are the roles in this business area that can be offshored?
- Web Developer – A skilled professional who is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining websites. They also ensure that each website possesses the following characteristics; Functionality, usability, and aesthetic appeal.
- IT Technical Support – Offers expertise in troubleshooting, problem resolution, and other assistance for a range of technology-related issues. They are also the one who ensures that the client’s systems and services are running smoothly by promptly addressing and resolving all the potential technical problems before it even arises through remote access and communication tools.
- Network Admin – remotely oversees and maintains the network of an organization. A network admin is responsible for monitoring the network performance, ensuring network security, and troubleshooting network issues.
- Software Developer– Design, coding, and implementing software solutions. They are responsible for analyzing requirements, developing software applications, conducting testing and debugging, and deploying the final product.
Customer Service and support are the business area that is often offshored. But did you know that it comes in two types; voice and non-voice?
- Non-Voice Account CSR– Assist customers through chats, emails, or social media. Their role involves responding to customer inquiries and concerns in a timely manner. They excel in written communication and have the ability to empathize with customers reinforcing the company’s reputation for excellent customer service.
- Voice Account CSR – Usually known as Call Center Agents, their role revolves around addressing customer concerns and queries in real-time through calls. Call Center Agents possess excellent communication skills, building rapport, and effectively conveying information and solutions over the phone, contributing to customer satisfaction and strengthening the company’s reputation for quality customer service.
3. Accounting & Administration
Your business for sure has a handful of daily tasks that must be accomplished on a daily basis to ensure the smooth functioning of the organization. You need to actively assist and coordinate in all your departments to boost efficiency and productivity. But doing this by yourself is of course hard and if things are starting to get out of hand, that’s the time you should consider hiring a helping hand. Below are some of the job roles you can do offshore in this business area.
- Virtual Assistants – Virtual Assistant is just like Admin Assistant, the work duties are almost the same and the only difference is that they are working remotely or virtually. Their tasks include email management, research, travel arrangements, data entry, social media management, and other administrative tasks, depending on the client’s needs.
- Accountant – Analyze financial data, interpret financial statements, conduct financial planning, provide financial advice, and make strategic decisions.
- Bookkeeper – Records and organizes financial transactions, maintains accurate financial records, and produces basic financial reports.
4. Marketing and Sales
Your business growth and success depend on your marketing and advertising efforts. That is why if you know in yourself that you are not knowledgeable enough in this area, you should consider hiring and leaving this to the right expert. By doing so, you can increase your potential to grow faster. See the sample job roles you can outsource in this business area.
- Digital Marketer – Responsible for building the online brand presence of the company. They are the ones who identify the strategies and online marketing tactics a business must use in order to reach the people who are most likely to turn into customers.
They build brand awareness, drive website traffic, run advertisement campaigns, and generate leads.
- SEO Specialist– Specializes in optimizing websites and online content to improve business visibility and ranking in search engine results like Google.
- Sales Support– Provide assistance and support to the sales team in achieving the set quotas and in maximizing sales effectiveness.
- Lead Generation Specialist– Expert in turning the target market into leads. Lead Generation Specialists know how to capture the interest of their target and help drive growth and revenue.
- Paid Advertising Specialist– In charge of setting up and optimizing paid advertisements across various digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and search engines like Google.
5. Design and Creatives
Your branding is important because that is what makes your business distinct from the others. But how can you do that? First things first, you must have a unique and visually appealing design that can convey your message. Visual elements like logos, typography, colors, and imagery will become handy in communicating the values, personality, and identity of your brand or product. The following job roles are responsible for creating that.
- Graphic Designer – A creative professional who utilizes his/her artistic talent and technical skills to effectively design graphics that can evoke emotions, establish a connection with customers, and communicate complex ideas or concepts in a concise and engaging manner.
- Content Writer/ Copywriter– A skilled wordsmith who has the ability to craft compelling and persuasive written content across various platforms and mediums. They can adeptly string words together and write captivating stories, engage readers, and drive them to do actions.
6. Construction & Engineering
In order to transform ideas into reality, shape the built environment, and drive progress in infrastructure development, you need an expert in that specific field. From planning, and designing to estimating structures, these professionals can help you;
- Architect– A visionary professional who is skilled in translating the client’s aspirations and needs into aesthetically pleasing, innovative, functional structures. Through their keen attention to detail, spatial awareness, and problem-solving skills they are able to optimize layouts, select the right materials, and maximize the function.
- CAD Drafter– An intellectual professional who can interpret complex diagrams, technical documents and sketches and turn them into a visual representation through the use of specialized computer aid design (CAD) software.
- Estimator– A meticulous professional who plays a crucial role in the construction and project management industry. They accurately assess and forecast costs such as labor, materials, equipment, overhead expenses, and other construction-related costs.
Guerilla Staffing Solutions is an innovative solution for your staffing needs.
Imagine having top talents at a fraction cost, At Guerilla, we understand your business needs and curate solutions to help you streamline your operations and increase efficiency. We have a talented staff that is experienced in several industries and a wider pool of talents you can select if you decide to add more people to your team.
We work best with industries such as;
- Accounting & Administration
- Construction & Engineering
- IT and Tech Support
- Real Estate & Property